TODAY, Neil Young will take questions from his fans by participating in Twitter’s #LegendsOnTwitter campaign, which gives fans a rare opportunity to interact with their musical heroes. Young will answer questions from fans tweeted to his Twitter handle @neilyoung with the hashtag #AskNeil.
For the first time, Young will connect directly with his fans through Twitter’s @TwitterMusic handle- all in real time. Twitter is very excited to participate in facilitating Neil’s opportunity to connect with fans across the world.
Young and his band Crazy Horse are also releasing a new album, entitled PSYCHEDELIC PILL, on October 30th. Produced by Young with John Hanlon and Mark Humphreys, PSYCHEDELIC PILL was recorded right after AMERICANA (the band’s well-received summer release) at Audio Casablanca and features eight tracks, plus a bonus track. PSYCHEDELIC PILL will be available for streaming exclusively at neilyoung.com beginning October 24th until its October 30th release date.
Crazy Horse, which is Young, Billy Talbot, Ralph Molina, and Poncho Sampredo, is currently on the road for its North American tour, which visits cities from coast to coast.
Neil Young & Crazy Horse on the road:
- Oct 25 Tuscaloosa, AL Tuscaloosa Amphitheater
- Oct 26 New Orleans, LA Voodoo Fest
- Nov 10 Seattle, WA Key Arena
- Nov 11 Vancouver, BC Rogers Arena
- Nov 13 Calgary, AB Scotiabank Saddledome
- Nov 14 Saskatoon, SK Credit Union Centre
- Nov 16 Winnipeg, MB MTS Centre
- Nov 19 Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre
- Nov 20 Kitchener, ON Memorial Auditorium
- Nov 23 Montreal, QC Bell Centre
- Nov 24 Ottawa, ON Scotiabank Place
- Nov 26 Boston, MA TD Garden
- Nov 27 New York, NY Madison Square Garden
- Nov 29 Philadelphia, PA Wells Fargo Center
- Nov 30 Fairfax, VA Patriot Center
- Dec 3 Brooklyn, NY Barclays Center
- Dec 4 Bridgeport, CT Webster Bank Arena at Harbor Yard